Friday 25 July 2014

TUMBLR.

So I haven't really mentioned this on my blog yet although I have heavily suggested it by writing 'ACCEPTED' next to my CalArts application portfolio post but I was recently (several months ago) accepted into the Character Animation course at CalArts starting this September.

Its pretty excitng stuff and some eager folks have already set up a tumblr account called CalArts18 in which me and my contemporaries in the character animation course will be submitting sketches based around a list of drawing objectives. There's already been some pretty awesome work posted there already so I would highly recommend checking it out.

Whilst I'm advertising I guess I should say that I now also have a personal tumblr account where I will also be posting. This blog will remain active for more wordy posts whereas the tumblr account will be a place where I can dump a load of drawings. Check em' out!

        CalArts18
        Ben's Art Dump

Here are a couple of my CalArts posts so far:



No comments:

Post a Comment